- Ever wondered how you could create an Oracle eBusiness Suite General Ledger Data Model?
- SAP “Run Simple” is great for the future, but what about the complexity of the past?
- Why do Salesforce applications need Safyr to help the understanding of their metadata?
- Using Safyr ‘ ETL for Metadata’ to harvest Microsoft Dynamics metadata
- Modelling Salesforce application tables with Safyr and Microsoft Visio – a worked example
silwoodblog on Data Model of SAP Bill of Mate… Gowri on Data Model of SAP Bill of Mate… silwoodblog on Using Safyr ‘ ETL for Me… Peter Millard on Using Safyr ‘ ETL for Me… Ken Bradshaw on Data Model of SAP Bill of Mate…
- Big Data
- Business Process
- Data and Application integration
- Data Discovery
- Data Governance
- Data Lineage
- Data Management
- Data MOdel
- Data Model
- Data Warehouse
- Enterprise application
- Enterprise Information Management
- Enterprise Metadata Management
- JD Edwards
- Master Data Management
- Metadata discovery
- Microsoft Dynamics
- MIcrosoft Visio
- SAP BW
- SAP HANA
Tag Archives: Enterprise Information Management
As many of you will know, using Safyr we can pull metadata from a range of ERP and CRM products, including SAP, Salesforce and PeopleSoft. Customers often ask about other packaged applications that they have implemented. “Can you also do … Continue reading →
This is the latest in an occasional series of data models based upon the packaged application we support with our Safyr product. Many of our customers and partners are increasingly using Salesforce as an enterprise system of record and of … Continue reading →
The traditional view is that metadata is boring and complex and should be left to technicians – perhaps it is time to think differently!
Metadata is complicated, difficult, boring and should only be of interest to technical specialists and geeks! Well, that is a commonly held view; however in today’s environment where data, in the form of Data Warehouse, Business Intelligence and Analytics, Master … Continue reading →