- Ever wondered how you could create an Oracle eBusiness Suite General Ledger Data Model?
- SAP “Run Simple” is great for the future, but what about the complexity of the past?
- Why do Salesforce applications need Safyr to help the understanding of their metadata?
- Using Safyr ‘ ETL for Metadata’ to harvest Microsoft Dynamics metadata
- Modelling Salesforce application tables with Safyr and Microsoft Visio – a worked example
silwoodblog on Data Model of SAP Bill of Mate… Gowri on Data Model of SAP Bill of Mate… silwoodblog on Using Safyr ‘ ETL for Me… Peter Millard on Using Safyr ‘ ETL for Me… Ken Bradshaw on Data Model of SAP Bill of Mate…
- Big Data
- Business Process
- Data and Application integration
- Data Discovery
- Data Governance
- Data Lineage
- Data Management
- Data MOdel
- Data Model
- Data Warehouse
- Enterprise application
- Enterprise Information Management
- Enterprise Metadata Management
- JD Edwards
- Master Data Management
- Metadata discovery
- Microsoft Dynamics
- MIcrosoft Visio
- SAP BW
- SAP HANA
Category Archives: Data Lineage
The traditional view is that metadata is boring and complex and should be left to technicians – perhaps it is time to think differently!
Metadata is complicated, difficult, boring and should only be of interest to technical specialists and geeks! Well, that is a commonly held view; however in today’s environment where data, in the form of Data Warehouse, Business Intelligence and Analytics, Master … Continue reading →